We Cannot Take In More Animals At This Time!
DO YOU NEED TO REHOME A PET OR HAVE YOU FOUND A STRAY?
- We recommend that you visit www.petfinder.com to locate additional local No Kill rescue organizations that may have immediate openings to assist you. OR if you are willing to keep the pet with you until a forever home is found, we recommend following these steps to successfully find a forever home for your pet (click here).
- If you feel you need to surrender your pet, please be sure to check out our P.A.S.S. Program to find viable solutions that may allow you to keep your pet with you rather than relinquish them.
ARE YOU A MILITARY MEMBER IN NEED OF TEMPORARY FOSTER CARE FOR YOUR PET WHILE DEPLOYED?
- http://guardianangelsforsoldierspet.org/ -cats & dogs
- http://operationnoblefoster.org/ – cats only
- http://pactforanimals.org/military-foster-program.php -cats & dogs
ARE YOU IN NEED OF PET FOOD ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR CAT(S)/DOG(S)?
- Please utilize our Dayton Pet Food Pantry program by clicking HERE.
ARE YOU AN OHIO RESIDENT, IN NEED OF LOW-COST SPAY/NEUTER ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR CAT(S)/DOG(S)?
- Find low-cost spay/neuter options in Ohio, click HERE.
ARE YOU IN NEED OF VETERINARY/MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR PET(S)?
- We recommend contacting Pets in Need. Click the link or call: (513) 761-PETS for more information.
HAS YOUR CAT TESTED POSITIVE FOR FIV OR FELV?
If you don’t see the answer to your question above, you will likely find it on our FAQ page, HERE.
All other requests may be submitted using our contact form, below.
As always, thank you for your ongoing support and kindness to local animals in need!